INFOTECH: Kadient and the Sant Corporation Are Now Qvidian
Recent Kwazulu-Natal Business News
- House La Lucia and LIV Village in Verulam Receive Architectural Awards.
- Sole Mandates Protect Sellers in Today’s Volatile Market
- The Durban Residential Property Market is Showing Strong Price Growth - and Not Only in the Lower Market Segments:
- Infor Helps Cut Time and Costs with New Partnership
- Philips SA Appoints CRT As Its New Monitor Service Centre
As exclusive distributors for the Sant Corporation in South Africa, proposal consultancy nFold is pleased to announce that Qvidian is the new name for the unified organization comprising Kadient Inc. and The Sant Corporation. Since merging in June 2010, the two companies continued to operate under their separate brand names until today's announcement.
“Everything we do at Qvidian is focused on helping sales and proposal teams gain a competitive edge and win more often,” said Lewis Miller, president of Qvidian. “We’re excited to reinforce this message through our new brand and position Qvidian as ‘The Sales Gamechanger’.”
Qvidian offers a complementary suite of cloud computing solutions that enable sales teams to work smarter, faster, and with greater success. The Qvidian sales effectiveness platform is comprised of three modules:
1. Sales Playbooks and Analytics – Situational best practices, or ‘plays’, enabling sales teams to engage prospects and win more often.
2. Proposal Automation – Powerful and intuitive tools allowing sales teams and proposal professionals to easily produce winning proposals, RFP responses, and presentations.
3. Content Library – Fast access to content and expertise to move deals forward.
“Our company name is new, but our commitment to provide outstanding products, services, and support to our 1,200 customers worldwide remains the same,” said Miller.
The company’s new website is www.Qvidian.com. In addition to company and product information, site visitors can access eBooks, guides, white papers, videos, and other resources to improve sales effectiveness. nFold remains Qvidian’s exclusive partner in South Africa.
Business News Sector Tags:
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home