Smart Metro Municipal Revenue Enhancement Workshop
Recent Company News
- Smart Metro Municipal Revenue Enhancement Workshop
- University Accredited Seminar on Municipal Revenue Enhancement - April 2012
- Municipalities Can Increase Revenue Without Increasing Tariffs
- The Cost of Creating a Compliant Municipal Billing Database
- Municipal Revenue Enhancement through More Effective Data Analysis
- Service Delivery Protests Force Municipalities to Rethink Billing
- Ducharme Consulting Launches SmartMetro Service at the Upcoming Insitute of Municipal Finance Officers (IMFO) Conference and Exhibition
Following the resounding success of the SALGA FS and Cape Town Municipal Revenue Enhancement seminars, Smart Metro and Ducharme Consulting are running their next Municipal Revenue Enhancement seminar for finance officials from the Gauteng municipalities. The Municipal Revenue Enhancement Training will take place on Thursday 28 June 2012 in Johannesburg.
Gauteng municipalities can now learn how to significantly improve their revenue from rates and utilities without putting up their tariffs. Some simple techniques have been developed by Smart Metro Group of Companies during their experience with more than 80,000 properties over 24 years by the countries leading Financial, Legal and Technical experts in municipal billing.
Ducharme Consulting are the leading South African experts in compliance consulting and training. Ducharme have teamed up with Smart Metro who are the only group who are in a position to comprehensively address and increase revenue from rates and all utilities. More than R400m in municipal billing anomalies have been identified and resolved to date.
Country expert in revenue enhancement and compliance George Ducharme CA (SA) will be in attendance. George is an accomplished and qualified chartered accountant CA (SA). At the age of 30 he was an Associate Professor and subject head of Financial Accounting at the University of the Western Cape.
So don't miss out on this opportunity to enhance revenue in your region by attending this course. To book your seat now go to www.smartmetro.co.za. Enhancing municipal revenue is a big win for municipalities. It solves liquidity problems, it contributes to compliance with Auditor General, and it provides more money for comprehensive service delivery. The Gauteng Municipal Revenue Enhancement Training is on Thursday 28 June 2012 - Places are limited so Book now!
Date Posted: 2012-05-31
Posted By: SmartMetro
Listed under these Business Listing Categories: Financial services,
Fax 2 Email
Study IT Online
Work from Home